There’s really no need for you to be a scientist before you can get to appreciate the reason that CCTV has become a driving force in the field of pipeline inspection. Advanced camera tech combined with robotics is a very innovative solution when it comes to inspecting pipelines. As a matter of fact, CCTV pipeline inspection has been likened to brain surgery.
Why CCTV pipeline inspection is the trend
Originally there used to be guesswork when it came to inspecting pipelines but with the advent of CCTV, examining drains, sewers, as well as, pipelines is now quicker, more accurate, and very affordable while preserving the infrastructure. The approach is totally non-destructive and offers lots of benefits. In fact, in many industries today, CCTV pipeline inspection has become a leading choice for carrying out pipeline inspection.
When pipe issues such as sediment build-up, roots invasion, foreign objects blockage, depreciation, and corrosion occur in municipalities, CCTV can be used to carry out drain lines inspection as well as sewage lines inspection. Property developers can also make use of this tech to determine the status of the pipelines as well as the drains before making an investment in a property. Remotely-operated CCTV cameras can be used by oil firms by mounting them on robotic crawlers in order to investigate very important pipelines to see if damage or contamination has occurred thereby implementing safety measures.
CCTV pipeline inspection makes use of durable instruments that can be used to capture top quality images and videos with the use of easy-to-use software that has a lot of intuitive characteristics that help to enhance productivity while offering protection for assets and ensuring safety. All that is involved in connecting a CCTV camera with a computer. The camera sends data as well as images in real time while storing the information that is gathered for reference purposes, and all of these are picked up by an operator. These visual inspection equipment are available in different configurations and have a wide range of capabilities that can match the demands of different environments such as pipes, engines, turbines, as well as, condensers, tubes, and mainline sewers.
The cost-effective nature of CCTV pipeline inspection is another reason that it is highly preferred. Other reasons for choosing this cutting-edge technology by industry professionals include –
- There’s no need for time-consuming excavation
- It is easier to locate problems and proffer Solutions quickly which helps to lower the costs while enhancing productivity
- Data transmitted by the camera can help to easily implement preventative repairs
- Now you can easily detect minor faults and sort them out so that they do not turn into major problems
- CCTV pipeline inspection makes the first time identification of problems very accurate, and this helps to circumvent all the costs that would have been incurred through incorrect diagnosis.
- The use of technology in inspection is a totally non-destructive approach
- Speed and precision is definitely an advantage
- It’s easier to pinpoint the accurate location where the problem has occurred
- The system is totally user-friendly and not difficult to operate
- A software that is fully integrated is incorporated into the inspection process which helps for faster decision-making with the use of readily available real-time results
- CCTV pipe inspection is totally environmentally-friendly and causes no harm to the environment
The reasons outlined above for the widespread use of CCTV in carrying out a visual inspection in a wide range of industries show that this cutting-edge technology is here to stay and if you have an operation which requires the use of real-time inspection, then, the benefits are numerous if you go for this highly effective technology.
Get in touch to learn more about our CCTV Inspection services, or find out more about our drainage repair services.
If you have drain pipes or underground channels that have become discoloured due to wear, our specialists can repair or replace them depending on the severity of the problem. Our first step is always to identify the root cause of rust. We identify the problem areas by conducting an extensive drain survey. With our modern CCTV cameras, we mark and repair the affected areas. One of the benefits of hiring our team is that we know the best pipes and materials in the business that will make your new drains
Our other services include:
- High-Pressure Water Jets
- CCTV pipeline inspection
- Water Utility Installation
- Oil and Chemical Spill clearance
- Graffiti and Gum Removal
- Snow removal and gritting
When you call us for our sewer repair services, DAMM 24 will come to your business or home and take care of the problem for you. We use several different techniques to insulate and repair your sewer so it doesn’t happen again. The techniques we use depends on the severity of the problem, as well as a few other factors.
So, if you need trusting and reliable sewer repair in Glasgow, you can contact us and get a free estimate on our sewer repair services